1. If I were to break one pole - can I reuse the damper?
- Sure you can, just warm gently on the distal 5 cm and you can remove the damper, then mount it on a new pole after you have made sure it is the right length. Extra hot-melt glue (the grey kind) can be bought from us or from a hardware store that carries Bosch products.
2. If the spring inside the damper breaks, can I replace it?
- Yes. no problem. You buy replacement springs from us and with a screwdriver (Pz1) and pliers - you can easily repair your poles.
3. Can I use StaffanSTAVEN when skiing on snow?
- Sure you can, and a good idea it is too. Just change the ferrule to something more suitable for snow.
Read more about sports injuries and how to avoid them